If you like to make adorable Christmas treats, but are super lazy like me, then you’re going to love these easy reindeer cupcakes! I’m a bit of a cheater when it comes to baking, so I buy chocolate cupcakes from the bakery and simply add all of the fun treats on top. You can, of course, bake your own– whichever way works best for you!
- Store-bought chocolate cupcakes (or bake your own)
- Regular or Peanut M&Ms (regular M&M’s tend to stay put a little easier)
- Vanilla Wafers
- Candy Eyeballs (large or small)
- If you’re buying cupcakes from a bakery, you can either order them ahead of time without the frosting (and buy or make the frosting separately), or simply use a butter knife or spatula to flatten and smooth the frosting a bit. You basically just want to get a good base for your reindeer face. Save some of the extra frosting to glue on the M&M noses.
- Now, just place everything on top! You can either stick the pretzels into the cupcakes or just lay them on top, whichever way you think looks best. Use frosting as a glue to adhere the M&M noses to the wafers. I think the red M&Ms look best (Rudolph!), but the brown M&Ms also work. If you’ve purchased a small bag of M&M’s, you probably won’t have enough of the red ones anyway.