- Frozen raspberries – 250g
- Caster sugar – 1/4 cup
- Thickened cream – 125ml
- Natural yoghurt – 125ml
- Meringue nests – 4 medium, crushed roughly
- Pistachos – 30g roughly chopped
- Macadamias – 30g roughly chopped
- Fresh strawberries – 2 1/2 cups, hulled and chopped in half Icing sugar – to dust
Place the raspberries and sugar in a saucepan over very low heat for 5 minutes until the juices start to flow, then leave to cool.
Transfer to a food processor and puree until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the cream, yoghurt and the meringue.
Prepare 4 serving glasses and spoon in a layer the cream mixture, the blended raspberries then the nuts and fresh strawberries. Repeat until filled, topping with remaining strawberries. Serve chilled, dusted with icing sugar.