Heart bypass, or what the doctor calls coronary artery bypass surgery, and a few other medical jargons, is a dreaded term. While we’re not too concerned about the terms themselves, we are scared of having to associate with them. By the time we realize we need this procedure, it may be too late to avoid surgery. So, it is always wise to be proactive.
Blocked arteries are the problem. For a very brief amount of time, the arteries are blocked because of the hardening and thickening of the artery walls. The main culprits? The excessive intake of fats, white sugar, and high-cholesterol foods. When the arteries are blocked, blood flow is restricted. Thus, over time, this may trigger a heart attack or stroke. Some common symptoms of blocked arteries include tiredness, acute discomfort in the center or left side of the chest, frequent bouts of indigestion, heartburn, a tightening of the jaws, general irritability, and a general lack of enthusiasm, especially for physical activities.
However, there are natural remedies for blocked arteries, or for that matter, preventive remedies. Please read on.
Healthy Diet and Exercise Are the Most Important
You are what you eat, and you are what you do. Proper diet and regular exercise is key, and there is no other way to stay healthy. Generally, drink fresh fruit juices over the processed kind. Eat more healthy grains, nuts, and vegetables.
To reduce or prevent artery and vein blockages, follow the below tips:
- Reduce junk foods and processed foods in your diet.
- Eat garlic, which is excellent for improving blood circulation, clearing arteries, and flushing out toxic waste. Add a clove of garlic into your fresh juices. It won’t be that smelly.
- Make juice from: apple cider vinegar, honey, lemons, oranges, melons, carrots, grapefruit, and pineapples. You can blend this.
- Eat more fish, pumpkin seeds, and brown rice.
- Stop smoking.
- Engage in regular physical exercise, yoga, and qigong.
For home remedies, please read on. Of course, if you don’t feel comfortable with your health, you should consult your doctor first.
For individuals with digestion and dietary concerns, or for those who are currently taking medications, please consult with a qualified medical professional before proceeding.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Lemon juice, 1 cup
- Ginger juice, 1cup
- Garlic juice, 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 cup
- Mix all of the above, and boil for a half hour or until it is reduced to around 3 cups.
- Let it cool, then mix in 3 cups of natural honey.
- Transfer to glass bottles, and keep it in the fridge.
- Every morning before breakfast, take one tablespoon. It’s that simple!
What you’ll need:
- 6 peeled lemons, cut into small pieces.
- 30 cloves garlic, chopped into small pieces.
- Place the above components into a food processor or blender, top up with adequate water, and blend.
- Pour the mix into a pot and add 2 litres of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for another five minutes.
- When cooled, sieve the liquid and transfer into a glass bottle. Discard the residue.
- Store in fridge.
Directions for consumption:
- For your first dosage: drink 50 mL each day for three weeks.
- Then, stop for one week.
- For your second dosage: drink 50 mL each day for the next three weeks.
You may repeat this treatment every six months.
The information provided in this article is sourced from the internet, friends, contacts, and from personal experience. As I cautioned in my article, not every remedy will work for everyone, much like conventional medical treatments. Everyone’s body is different and we all have different conditions and variables.
This article does not claim that the information provided is totally accurate and reliable and that it will cure everyone. The purpose of this article is merely to inform visitors that there are alternative cures for all ailments.
It is, therefore, advised that you always consult your registered medical physician before starting any new treatment or with general questions.