Did you know that there are a few easy, delicious drinks that you can whip up to jumpstart your journey to flat abs? These flat belly drinks are low in calories, great for your digestion and metabolism, and are excellent at cleansing and detoxing the body.
Here are 4 of our favorite Detox Vitamin Water Recipes:
1. Orange, Lemon, Mint and Cucumber Detox Drink:
– 24 ounce ice cold water
– Sliced cucumber
– Mint leaves
– Half of a lemon
– Quarter of an orange
Orange juice reduces cholesterol levels and strengthens the immune system. Cucumbers cause more urination, thus preventing water retention and they also have strong anti-inflammatory properties. Lemon contains citric acid which is helpful in cleansing of the body. Mint leaves are very beneficial to the digestive system and also neutralize stomach cramps. You can even raise the input of some fruits to optimize the benefits they provide.
2. Green Tea with Ginger Detox Drink:
– 3 cup water, 3-inch ginger root, peeled and grated, then bring it to a boil and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
– steep 3 green tea bags for 4 minutes in the ginger tea. Discard the teabags and drink while warm. Sweeten if desired with 2 teaspoon honey.
For a cold drink, simply add ice and enjoy!
Green tea is a treasure trove of nutrients that help brain activity and lower cancer risk. Plus, green tea reduces the absorption of fat from the foods that we eat. Combine it with the nutrients and detoxifying benefits of ginger and you’ve got a delicious, healthy, and fat-reducing drink all-in-one.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Mint Detox Drink:
– 24 oz. water
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 apple
– 1/2 lemon, preferably organic as the peel is included
– ½ large pink grapefruit
– 5-6 Mint leaves
Apples are a great way to get fiber, which helps to keep you feeling full and keeps your body regular. Lemons are rich in vitamin C to help skin look its’ best– not only is vitamin C a potent antioxidant to help fight free radical damage, but it also assists in collagen formation. We like to think of mint as a peace maker in the body. It eases indigestion and calms the stomach, likely by improving the flow of bile through the stomach, which helps to speed and ease digestion.
4. Mango, Lemon and Pineapple Detox Drink:
– ½ cup chopped cubes of mango and pineapple, a few slice of lemon and water. Mix all ingredients and serve.
Pineapples and mangoes are known as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents and reduce bloating.
Drink this excellent tonics throughout the day. The key moments will be after every meal: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But, it’s best to drink it throughout the day.
It is delicious when it is fresh and if you pair it with a proper, low fat diet and exercises, you will get that flat stomach in no time.
Source:http://bodyfinest.com Photo credit:By Unplash