Prep Time: 45 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes
This Healthy Raw Black Velvet Fudge is just like my Raw Red Velvet Fudge, but without the vibrant color! This fudge is SUPER smooth, creamy, sweet, and chocolatey. You’d never know it’s all natural, refined sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, AND vegan!
Can you guess the secret ingredient that makes this fudge grey?
- 12oz Raw Cashews
- 1½ cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 246g (1 cup) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Stevia Extract
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 84g (4 scoops) Chocolate Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 20g (¼ cup) Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbs Activated Charcoal Powder
- 224g (1 cup) Raw Cacao Butter, melted
- Line an 8×8″ brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
- In a high-speed blender (I used my Vitamix), add the cashews, almond milk, applesauce, vanilla extract, stevia extract, and salt. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, and activated charcoal and blend one again until smooth.
- While blending, pour in the melted cacao butter. Blend one last time until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it out. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to help get rid of air bubbles. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|