It is sunny outside — this is kinda a big deal here in Portland, OR. Also the trees are starting to get their leaves back – and I could not be more excited.
I love being outdoors and Portland, OR while very pretty usually has this weird mist rain happening a good portion of the year.
I am starting to drink my infused waters again as a way to celebrate! I have been much better about drinking soda this year — but I still drink too much soda.
I really love this detox drink since it is not just water but green tea.
This is everything you will need – I used a large mason jar because I wanted to be able to sip on the water all day
You can add tons of ice to the drink as well – colder water makes your body heat up the water for digestion which actually burns more calories 🙂
Each of the ingredients in this drinks is meant to help
1) Green Tea – Is great for weight loss – it helps burn fat easier and better
2) Mint – It add sweetness to the drink without having to add that sugar – and it helps with digestion
3) Lime – Lime is great for relieving aches and pains – especially headaches
If you do make the Fat Flush Detox Drink Recipe please comment and let us know what you think 🙂
To get some results I suggest drinking this ( about 24 oz) daily for at least 2 weeks
Get ready for lots more detox drinks coming your way 🙂
- 1 Lime
- 1 Green Tea Bag
- ¼ Cup of Mint Leaves
- Fill a large mason jar ( about 24 oz of water) – add tea bag ( I do a cold brew)
- Allow to sit in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Cut up lime and chop up mint
- Place in the water
- Cover and take out tea bag
- Place in the fridge for 30 more minutes