Editor’s Note: Babble is a part of The Walt Disney Company. Also, Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
My little man and I can’t walk around the block without stashing at least a dozen pinecones into his stroller. This quick craft put our supply to good use!
Set up a little pine tree forest on the mantle, or gift them to a local elderly home for the holidays!
Pinecone Christmas Trees
inspired by Scissors and Spoons
- Green spray paint (like this from Amazon)
- Old wine corks
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Miniature wooden stars (like these from Amazon)
- Spray paint the outer edges of the pinecone with green spray paint. Make it look like a real tree by leaving the inside brown. Let the paint dry.
- Cut a wine cork in half and hot glue it to the bottom of the pinecone. Let the glue dry.
- Hot glue the star to the top. Let it dry. Then enjoy!