- 24 quality prunes
- 24 blanched whole almonds
- extra virgin olive oil
- 12 rashers of higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon
- Destone the prunes, and make a small an incision. Season the almonds with sea salt and drizzle with oil, then stuff inside the prunes.
- Halve the rashers of bacon across the middle, then wrap each prune in a piece. Place the devils on a lined baking tray, cover and chill.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 190ºC/gas 5 and remove the devils from the fridge. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve immediately.
error: Content is protected !!