Thanksgiving weekend is the BEST! I’ve had such a great time just staying home and relaxing with my husband and kids. We had a great dinner with friends and great food, watch Christmas Vacation, and today we’re off to do a little shopping. The weather has been amazing and I couldn’t ask for more!
After I finish my leftover pie my husband has already requested these delicious Graham Cracker Toffee Bars. These little beauties couldn’t be easier to make. Only 5 ingredients and about 15 minutes to prepare. They have all the wonderful taste of toffee, but they’re not so brittle. They are fantastic, and would make great holiday gifts for neighbors.
- 1 package Honey Graham Crackers
- 2 (7 oz) Almond Hershey’s Bars, broken into pieces
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13” baking dish and place graham cracker sheets evenly in a single layer along the bottom of the pan.
- Add butter to a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook until melted. Add brown sugar and pecans and bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over graham crackers and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the edges are bubbling. While the bars are baking, unwrap the chocolate bars and break them into pieces. Remove bars from oven and lay chocolate pieces into a single layer across the top. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil to allow the chocolate to melt.
- After 10 minutes, remove the lid and use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate evenly over the bars. Allow to cool completely, and then refrigerate for about 30 minutes before cutting into bars. Enjoy!