If you are a smoker and you’re looking for a way of diminishing the effects of your bad habit that you cannot quit, here are some pieces of advice for you. If you follow them, it will take only 3 days to detoxify your lungs.
- you need to give up the consumption of dairy products with 2 days before the start of this detoxification process; in this way, you will eliminate the toxins;
- in order the toxins from the intestines to be eliminated, it is recommended to drink a cup of herbal tea the day before the diet begins;
- mix the juice of 2 lemons with 300ml of water and drink the mixture before breakfast;
- before lunch, it is recommended to drink 300ml of grapefruit juice and another 300ml of carrot juice, in order to improve the breathing system and to alkalize the blood;
- during lunch, a juice (400ml) rich in potassium is highly needed and then, in the evening, you’ll have to drink 400ml of cranberry juice;
Apart from these aspects regarding the diet, you should take daily warm baths (each of 20 minutes), do exercises, in order to sweat and lose toxins, and also inhale the steam from a boil of boiling water in which you put 10 drops of eucalyptus – place a towel over your head while you stand over that bowl.