Interesting facts about snails (interesting and unusual facts)
Snails live in damp and sunny places. During the day they hide but gladly walk by night, after rain or early in the morning.All snails have one or two pairs of tentacle!They also have one pair of eyes that are placed on the tops or in the root of the tentacle!They also have a mouth, usually placed directly on the stomach!At the very beginnings of the mouth, they have sharp teeth, which can be used to subtle the tender plants in the sea.
Tentacle and teeth
Tentacle or horns are very important for snails. The snails’ eyes are on them. The lower pipes heard the touch and smells.
It has teeth and that’s much, just because they are arranged in the tongue. Swallowing the tongue back and forth, he melts his food – leaves and plant fruits. There are no “snails” and “snails”. Each snail is both male and female at the same time. Most snails are laying eggs. The snout of eggs is in June, and after three weeks there is a small one. There are also some snails produced by live cubs.
There are two types of snails, the first group has a sheathed sheath protector that protects their soft body, while the other group is snails thrown, whose protective sole is only a soft cloak. The shades and colors of the housings fit with the colors of the environment. In the winter the snail slides into the cottage and sleeps. Its entrance closes with a saliva that is hardened and looks like a lid. The houses are of different shapes and sizes, and are made of secretions that snake snails. In this way a spiral is created, as snails grow.
The cuts have a very muscular foot from the lower part of the abdomen, the crawl is moving with it. He constantly releases a glutinous and glistening mucus, shaping his foot. That’s how it slices smoothly. Thanks to that mucus and muscles it is switched off as a worm, it can pass over sharp objects without hurting it.
- Snail can nibble poisonous mushrooms and will not be poisoned
- We said that snails have teeth, but not how much, or not, some snails have 20000 teeth
- Snails can live in rivers and seas
- In Africa live giant snails
- Some snails are extremely poisonous, the primer is so called. The cone sprout whose poison is extremely inhaled and can be deadly even for man and is therefore among the most endearing creatures in the world;
- People use snails in their diet (in some countries, meat of vineyard snails, and some types of sea snails are considered a real treat)
- Some types of snails, such as the “bulb”, feed on animal feed
- Snails can live up to 25 years
- Thrush is a bird that feeds on snails by smashing their houses on stone