Did you know that on average people spend around 4 thousand hours of their life showering? Surprisingly for most people, this is so much more time spend then reading books, training, playing with animals or studying.
Therefore, psychologists say that it is important to spend this time in a way that is advantageous to you and your family.
Have you ever took a shower with your partner? If not we recommend you to give it a try next time. Not only you will save water but also you will strengthen your relationship, save time, improve hygiene, and provide romance, the fun, the funny, the odd, the useful and the kind of things that just make your life and relationship better.
1. It saves you time and water: Taking a shower together is a great method of water preservation and saving time. If you both need to get up early for work, then you don’t have to argue about whose turn it is to take a shower first. Just do it together.
2. It is good for your hygiene: Do you clean every inch of your body? I’m afraid not. Your partner can help if you take a shower together. Washing each other is a great way to clean those hard-to-reach places.
3. It can be very sweet and romantic: Showering together increases the romance in your relationship. What could be more romantic than shampooing your boyfriend’s head? You can also add essential oils and light candles to the activity to enhance the romantic atmosphere.
4. It is a great way to have fun: Just imagine how fun showering together could be! You can both sing songs, splash water at each other, dance and make strange hairstyles out of wet shampooed hair. Sounds like fun, right?
5. It can be a wonderful foreplay before your night together: If you want to combine business and pleasure invite your partner to shower with you. Taking a shower together will set a sensual and romantic mood for you both.
6. It strengthens your bond: A shower is a very personal thing and if you have reached the comfort level of taking a shower together, you have moved on to a completely different comfort level in your relationship.