A great cardio tools to working your entire body!
1. Start in high plank / push-up position. Tense your core.
2. Jump your legs forward until they’re just behind your hands (so you can keep your balance). Your knees should be outside your arms.
3. Jump your legs back into your initial position. This is one rep.
Side Plank Leg Raise
1. Lie on your side and place your lower forearm on the ground. Make sure your elbow is below your shoulder.
2. Either; stack your feet on top of each other, scissor them so both feet are on the ground, or place your lower knee on the ground (to make it easier).
3. Lift your hips up to get into the side plank position and brace your core muscles. Keep your spine and neck in a neutral position.
4. From the side plank position, tighten your outer thigh and glutes, raising your upper leg into the air. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
5. Return your leg to its initial position. This is one rep.
6. Repeat on the other side.
Source:http://brightnfit.xyz/ Photo credit: By Pixabay (Pexels,Xusenru,Jills)