A cautionary tale about two brothers who have had their disagreements and quarrels, until a man who has done something amazing.
Social networks can spread a short story with a message that will make you think twice.If someone you are angry and wanted to make a distance between you and that person, or even a “wall”, read this story.
To read you need two minutes, but the wisdom that you soak remains forever.
“It was one of two brothers who lived on neighboring farms and they were fighting. In the last 40 years it was the first serious quarrel. In those 40 years the brothers lived next to each other, loved and helped.
But suddenly this idyll spoiled. It all started with a misunderstanding that led to the great strife and harsh words after which followed months of silence. One morning, someone knocked on the door of an older brother. He opened it and saw a man with a carpenter’s tool.
– I’m looking for a job. Perhaps you are here on your farm could find a little job for me?- He asked the man.
– Yes. I know what he could do for me. You see that house on the other side of the stream? Here lives my neighbor, in fact, the younger brother. Last month, a meadow between us, but he dug out from the river to the here and now is a creek between us. It’s made to spite me, but I’ll see him, I … she trunk next to the barn? I want you to make a fence two meters no longer see not him, not his house, “said the older brother.
– It’s all clear to me. Give me the drill and you’ll see how I’m going to be great to do – he’s a carpenter.
The older brother went to the city, the carpenter gave the necessary material and went.The whole day’s worth doing …
When the evening the elder brother returned, the carpenter had finished the job, but was stunned! There was no fence. Stolar made a bridge connecting the two banks of the stream. It was the most beautiful, and with his other hand he drew his younger brother with open arms.
– You’re a great man, when you made the bridge after all I’ve said and done – he’s younger brother.
The brothers were standing on either side of the bridge, and they slowly started to meet each other, meeting in the middle. They saw a carpenter raises his toolbox and moving.
– Hey, wait! Stay a few days with us, there is still a lot of things you could do – said the older brother.
– Very happy, but I have to do lots of bridges … – answered the carpenter. ”
Is it better to create “walls” and “fence” or make a “bridge” between people, friends and loved ones? It’s up to you …