Tortellini, beans and tomatoes are combined together to make a delicious soup – perfect for a dinner.
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 vegetarian vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1 cup frozen cut leaf spinach
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 In large saucepan, combine water, bouillon and tomatoes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 2 Add spinach, beans and tortellini; return to a boil. Reduce heat; boil gently 5 minutes or until tortellini is tender and soup is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.