- 300 g rice
- 200g squid
- 200 g školjakaša
- 200 g of small shrimp
- 100 ml olive oil
- 40 g butter
- 1 onion (small)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 200 g tomatoes
- 150 ml of dry white wine
- Black pepper ground
- grated cheese
- In the heated olive oil and butter light sauté chopped onion, add the chopped garlic but immediately after that, add the squid cut into rings, then cleaned mussels and shrimp.
- All fry on low heat and add the peeled and chopped tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl in slightly salted boiling water boil rice. When the rice is half soft, strain it is mix with squid, mussels and prawns.
- Then add the rice wine and simmer, stirring occasionally adding water.
- Eating salt and pepper to taste, and finally stir in chopped parsley.
If you are satisfied with our work reward us by clicking.Maintaining our site is using google ads. Thank you for your trust.