Whey protein is the perfect food for building muscle, losing excess weight and supporting good health. Instead of always putting it in a smoothie, get your protein with this Dark Chocolate Protein Truffles recipe! It’s the perfect treat to curb your sweet cravings without the guilt!
Dark Chocolate Protein Truffles Recipe
- ¼ cup medjool dates, chopped
- ¼ cup vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ⅛ cup steel cut oats
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 dark chocolate bars, minimum 72% cacao
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Mix together the dates, protein powder, almond milk, honey, oats, and coconut flour and mold into 8 balls.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil over medium-low heat in a saucepan.
- Once melted, turn off the heat and let the chocolate cool for 5-10 minutes and allow it to thicken. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Put them in the freezer to harden