We all blink our eyes a lot during the day. Have you ask yourself what helps us to open and close our eyes? There is a circles of muscles that circles our eyes and eyelids are one of the parts of it. These muscles are in charge to open and close our eyes.
Despite this eyelids begin to saggy because of factors like ageing process, genetics issues and often due to long-term lifestyle habits.
The dropping eyelids make the this muscles tired and causes fatigue.
Also it will be difficult to apply make-up on your eyelids. The eye shadow or eyeliner will not be visible because of the sagging eyelids.
The natural remedy for sagging eyelids and hooded eyes include ingredients such as egg. The white part of the egg is quite helpful to make the skin firm and tighten very quickly.
As soon as you apply this remedy, the results is going to be noticeable in just a couple of minutes.
Below we will present the recipe for cure sagging eyelids.
Natural Remedy for Sagging Eyelids
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Cotton swab
- Wash the eyelids using warm water and remove the makeup if any;
- After that, crack the egg and separate white part from the yolk;
- Mash the egg white properly to acquire a thick paste;
- Dip the cotton swab into the paste and hold it on your closed eyelid;
- Hold it for some time till the egg white get dry and stick to your eyelid;
- Do this few times and then wash your face and eyelid with warm water;
- Continue the use of this remedy every day until you get rid of sagging eyelid;
- This is the easiest treatment you can use to take care of the eyelid drooping issue at home;
Try the remedy today and treat the sagging eyelid quickly!