Interesting shelf to the wall that you can make yourself!
We bring you a tutorial in a few quick and easy steps you can do a nice shelf to the wall. It is a very quick and simple project that can have a functional and aesthetic purpose, but here’s how it works.
The shelf can be used as decoration or to carry various things, decorations, books …
Here’s what you need to produce shelves:
- 1 piece of wooden boards for shelf
- 2 small holders for shelf
- 8 screws and nails for fixing
- rope made of jute
- drill, hammer, screwdriver, ruler
1. First on the shelf drill 4 holes, one in each corner.
2. Measure the distance between the drilled hole and mark this distance on the wall where you want to hang a shelf (depending on the policy)
3. Use the screws and nails for wall mounting brackets agree to the policy.
4. Put the rope into the first hole on the shelf near the wall and make a knot.
5. Wind the rope around the policy holders and create nodes on the last hole (note the plane). And that’s it, your shelf over. Decorate it to our taste.
If you are satisfied with our work reward us by clicking.Maintaining our site is using google ads. Thank you for your trust.