How many times has happened to you that you can become clogged drain in the tub, shower or sink?
This is a fairly common problem of each of us.Drains are very often and can easily become clogged, especially in bathtubs and showers used by people with long hair, or where bathing your pets.A clogged drain can be a nightmare and very difficult to clean, and the resources that you can use for this is often costly and harmful to your pipes.Frequent use of these agents can lead to corrosion and cracking some water pipes, and then, as you know, there is a real hell.We present a simple way how you can make your drain cleaners that will not damage the pipes, but you will definitely solve the problem you are having.
What you need:
- Baking soda
- white vinegar
- Boiling water
Instructions for use:
- Remove the drain if you have one.
- In bowl, mix equal parts of baking soda and salt.
- Pour the resulting mixture into the drain.
- Then, pour the warmed vinegar – about 1 cup of tea – and let sit for a few minutes.
- Finally, pour the boiling water into the drain until it is completely cleaned.
- Replace the cover if you have one and that’s it!
Also, this mixture can make in large quantities and stored in a closed container, just to keep it handy just in case.