- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add Canadian bacon; cook 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Line bottom of a greased 11×7-in. baking dish with Tater Tots; top with Canadian bacon mixture. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sour cream, cream and seasonings until blended. Stir in cheese; pour over top. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.Yield: 6 servings.