Acne and pimples are often a skin condition that affects a large number of people. Are due to inflammation of the skin when sebum glands become infected with bacteria, swell and fill with pus.
The main cause of this problem is excess secretion of oil glands. Acne usually appears on the face, neck, back and shoulders. Although not dangerous, pimples can make a person feel miserable.
There are many lotions and medications on the market to treat a pimple, but it may take some time. Many natural methods for treating pimples are efficient and operate in a very short period.
This is the top 5 ways to quickly resolve the acne, blackheads or pimples.
Ice as a remedy for pimples
Ice is ideal for fast removal of acne and pimples. It improves blood circulation in the affected area, closes the pores and removes dirt and grease that accumulates on the skin. You can use cubes or crushed ice, whichever option suits you.
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold the affected site for a few seconds.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat the process ..
When used several times a day, ice reduces inflammation and swelling, and at the moment soothes the skin.
During a remedy for acne
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can accelerate the healing process, but also to prevent infection.
- Swab, apply honey directly on acne and let stand for half an hour or more.
- Wash the skin with lukewarm water.
Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon and apply it on the pimples before going to bed. Inflammation will be lower in the morning and the island will be reduced. Wash the skin with cold water.
Toothpaste – anti pimples
Toothpaste you use every day to brush your teeth, can also be used to treat acne and pimples. This is most effective when used after treatment with ice. For this purpose you can use only white toothpaste, not gel toothpaste.
- Apply some white toothpaste on the affected area of the skin before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your face and you will notice a significant reduction of the island.
If you want, you can repeat the same procedure and during the day. Just make sure that the paste remains pimple vain for half an hour.
Mating is always wonderful for the skin, especially when you have pimples. The steam will open the pores of the skin and allow it to breathe. This will help the skin to release the fat, dirt and bacteria that can cause infection and inflammation.
- Fill a large bowl with hot water and let the steam comes into contact with your face for several minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and after drying, apply non-greasy moisturizer.
This treatment will give your skin a nice glow.
Garlic (garlic) is the antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that helps the rapid treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic contributes to the rapid recovery of the pimple or pimples.
- Cut a clove of fresh garlic in half.
- Rub garlic on the pimples and wait 5 minutes and wash the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times a day.
Consuming one cloves of garlic a day improves blood purification. But be careful not to overdo it, do not eat too much fresh garlic because it can upset the stomach.