Have that special beach party or vacation coming up and want to sexify your booty and thighs? Then we have the right challenge for you.
This 28 day butt and thigh workout challenge will sculpt your thighs, and lift and firm up those glutes.
Now this challenge is moderately challenging in a way that will have your lower body muscles screaming, but that’s a good thing because without pain there’s no gain.
f it was easy, everybody would be walking around with model bodies.
Not that it wouldn’t be great, but it goes to show that only a few of us have the mental stamina to be consistent.
If you want to reach a certain fitness goal then you have to make the sacrifice and endure the challenge, because that’s the price we have to pay to get the body of our dreams.
After this 28 day butt and thigh workout challenge, you will see and feel the difference in your whole lower body.
Plus, it is calorie burning, therefore, it will burn fat in the process.
What you will need
For this workout plan, there won’t be any of the traditional workouts that you’re probably use to; these are slightly different.
You will need:
A piece of cloth:
Reason for this is that you will be sliding on the floor. Of course, not everyone will have smooth floor, but you can use a piece of cardboard or a notebook that will slide on any surface.
Resistance band (optional)
-Even though this isn’t needed for the challenge, it will definitely add that extra tension to produce faster results. They’re super cheap and you can get them at any local Walmart, Costco or any health store, so invest in one.
This challenge consists of 3 lower body workouts that will target your butt and thighs simultaneously.
Let’s get started!
1. Reverse lunge slide
This is very similar to the traditional reverse lunges. The only difference is that you will be sliding backwards, instead of stepping backwards.
How to do it
- Stand erect on your right foot while your left foot rests on a piece of cloth ready to slide backwards.
- Slide your left foot backwards slowly, pushing your left foot as far back as possible. Hold position for 1 second.
- Now you’re going to slide back into the starting position and repeat.
- Do the required amount of sets and reps for each day as listed on the chart below.
2. Parallel Lifts
This will be one of the most intense butt lifting move you will ever do. For this workout, you use the resistance band and a chair or table to hold on to.
How to do it
- Put the resistance band around both ankles.
- Get a chair or table and stand in front of it about 2 feet.
- Bend your upper body forward until you’re parallel to the ground while holding on to a chair or table.
- Now you’re going to lift your right leg backwards as far as possible, until it’s parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for one second then slowly lower back to the starting position and repeat.
- Do the required amount of sets and reps for each leg.
3. Curtsy Slide Lunges
This move is similar to reverse lunge slide. The difference is the sliding foot will move with an angle for added muscle work.
How to do it
- Stand straight on your right foot while your left foot is on a piece of cloth ready to slide backwards.
- Now you’re going to slide your left foot backwards around to your right side as far as possible.
- Hold position for one second and then return to the starting position and repeat. Do the required amount of sets and reps listed on the chart below.
THE 28 DAY BUTT AND THIGH WORKOUT CALENDAR